We provide formal assessments of:
- achievement/learning (eg WIAT)
- anxiety & depression
- attention/concentration (including ADHD)
- autism spectrum: Medicare rebates are available for up to 4 allied health assessment items, up to the age of 13 years; for additional information about our Autism Spectrum assessment services, please go to the next page.
- cognitive (eg WPPSI, WISC & WAIS)
- feeding difficulties
- language: expressive, receptive, pragmatic and articulation
- post-traumatic stress
- work potential.
Assessment Reports can be provided for private, clinical, educational and/or other third party purposes, including:
- comprehensive Autism Spectrum assessment reports for diagnostic purposes
- assessment summary reports for the Department of Education & Training (DET) Program for Students with Disabilities (PSD).
***We do not provide reports for family court and/or legal purposes. If you require an assessment report for legal purposes, please find a Forensic Psychologist here.