Current Vacancies at GVDC
We are looking for clinicians who are excited about working with children, adolescents and adults, across the lifespan.
We have the following vacancies in our clinic:
- Occupational Therapist: Contractor, Casual, Part Time or Full Time
- Psychologist: Contractor, Casual, Part Time or Full Time
- Speech Pathologist: Contractor or Casual
- Play Therapist: Contractor or Casual.
If you are established already or starting out as an independent private practitioner, you might prefer to work with us as a contractor. In this case, we will provide you with full admin support so that you can walk in, see your clients, write your case notes, letters and reports and walk out.
If you are an OT or psychologist, we may be able to offer you part time or full time employment, depending on your qualifications and experience, due to very high demand for assessment and support services for people of all ages.
Trial periods will apply.
Our long-term aim is to employ a total of 4 EFT clinicians. If you think you could be and would like to be one of these clinicians, please call Sacha on 5858-1757 or email [email protected].
Relevant documents are linked and/or uploaded here:
Why live and work in Shepparton?
We have affordable housing and a range of primary and secondary schools. The LaTrobe University and GOTAFE campuses offer further education options. There is little commuting from home to school or work - we do not spend hours in our cars or on packed trains. We are in an agricultural food bowl with orchards, farms and wineries in all directions. We are only a few hours' drive from the snowfields: Mt Bulla, Mt Buffalo, Falls Creek and Mt Hotham.
As a team, we are a mixture of locals and not-so-new arrivals from Melbourne and from Europe.
We will be very happy to discuss with you what might be involved in moving to Greater Shepparton - and if you decide to move here, we will do our best to support you.
To apply, please provide copies of the following documents:
(1) letter of application
(2) your CV
(3) the names and contact details of 3 referees
(4) copies of your professional qualifications(s), registration(s) and membership(s)
(5) copy of recent police check (<12 months old)
(6) copy of your working with children permit
(7) copy of your professional liability insurance
(8) copy of your Victorian driver's licence
(9) copy of business registration (contractors).
Working days, hours and commencement dates are negotiable.
Please email your applications and related documents to Sacha Finlayson, Practice Manager, [email protected].