Counselling, Therapy & Support
Our team provide support in the following areas and modalities:
- cognitive behavioural therapy: including trauma focused and ASD-specific
- dialectical behavior therapy
- infant mental health: sleeping, feeding, settling, communicating, eye contact, change, separation and slowed development.
- language/speech therapy
- negotiation / mediation
- occupational therapy
- parenting: including positive and solution-focused
- positive behaviour support [not ABA*]- relaxation training
- schema therapy
- sleep management
- social communication, social skills
- social stories
- solution-focused therapy.
*Autistic advocates consider Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) to be a form of conversion therapy. We do not provide ABA. We do not support coercive, restrictive or punitive practices.